Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Daughter

Madylanne is a huge blessing from God. From the beginning she was a surprise and each new day we stand in awe of the gift God has given us. She loves to sing, color, draw and play with play-doh. Due to her artistic ventures she is learning her colors. Her favorite thing to watch is anything that has Elmo in it. When she climbs the stairs outside our apt. she tries to count the steps. She is amazing. We say this not only because we are biased but because she was created by God. As said by David in Psalm 139:14, “I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, And my soul knows it very well.” We do serve an awesome God. He took great care in creating us and not turning His back on us but cared for us even when we denied Him. Sending His Son, Jesus Christ, He bridged the gap so that we may have fellowship with Him. God does care for us and I am reminded of this every time I see Madylanne smile, then I melt and praise God.

1 comment:

  1. I melt everytime I see her smile, too! What a darling picture!

    ReplyDelete