Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Visiting Oklahoma

 

I am so so thankful that the Lord gave us a sunny day when the care center was open for visitors that I could visit my grandparents. This was a very special day for me. My Grandpa just turned 96 and my Grandma is turning 93 in a few days. I have a lot of really special memories of visits made to their home in SE Oklahoma during my childhood. My Grandma was a member of the WMU at her church in Hartshorne. The WMU is the Women's Missionary Union. She was a faithful prayer warrior and supporter of missions. Thank you, Grandma, for loving Jesus and prayerfully supporting missions through the years. Thank you for praying for me, Grandma. And Grandpa, it did my heart so much good to laugh with you! It was fun to talk about four wheeler fun and the steadfast love of the Lord with you. 




My sister Juli took care of the kids so Mark and I could go see Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you for this gift, Juli! Thank you for a yummy lunch and day spent together! 


It was great to see Aunt Donna, too! 

Fast and furious one day road trip to Edmond. 


No comments:

Post a Comment