Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Cancer free, praising God!

 Thanks for praying for us on our trip to the capital city a few weeks back. By the grace of God I am clear of cancer, yeah! This December will make 10 years cancer free. Thanking the Lord for His mercy and tender care. And this time the doctor recommended a hospital that was new to me...and mighty comfortable!  I'm very thankful Mark came with me. I'm so grateful for his love and support. 

And speaking of support, we are very grateful for your support, too. We are so thankful for your generous giving which allows us to have access to medical care. 



They even brought me coffee and scones after the procedure was over. 
I ate the scones before I snapped a picture. Yummy! 


And look at the name of the room I was in...
the El Dorado room. Love it!! 



While we were in the big city we also discovered something else that was new to us...
Go Karts. Oh boy did the kids love that!! 



And an all time favorite- Boba Milk Tea 

No comments:

Post a Comment