Monday, September 3, 2012

One of my best birthdays ever

I (Melynda) had a birthday Saturday and it was one of the best birthdays I have ever had in my entire life, thanks to my wonderful family. Mark let me sleep in till 8am and cooked and did dishes ALL day. Plus he helped the kids make me a beautiful card. Madylanne drew pictures for me all day. And I got to listen to and watch the kids have a ball outside while I was in the kitchen with Mark. Pastor Given joined us for lunch. Then later in the aftenoon I got to go to church with Madylanne to help rake the plot and see what the men had done the day before...put in the poles for the church building. Wow did my heart rejoice ALL DAY LONG. Thank You, Lord, for such a special birthday!
And thank you Pastor Given for taking some family photos. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment